About Nancy B. Meeks
Nancy's Accomplishments & Affiliations
- #1 Agent in the Shorewest Realtors Downtown Office
- TOP 1% of Agents at Shorewest Realtors Company wide
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Relocation Certification
- National Sales Award Recipient
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
Nancy Provides Services to Sellers by:
- Combining Refined Valuation and Pricing Skills with the ability to properly price and adapt to the changing market, thus obtaining the highest possible value.
- Using Skilled Negotiating Abilities to get top dollar for your property.
- Creative Staging...getting your home ready to sell...QUICKLY!
- Extensive Knowledge of the Downtown Condo Development Process, as well as the entire four-county Metro-Milwaukee area.
- Advertising your property on numerous local, state, and national web sites, as well as printed and television media.
- Developing a Personalized Marketing Plan intended to sell your house fast and for the highes price!
- Sharing her Knowledge, Expertise, and Personal Service with all her clients.
Nancy Provides Services to Buyers by:
- Offering Buyer Agency Representation
- Presenting her Expertise with Relocation
- Recommending Mortgage Brokers or Banks that offer the most Creative Financing Options and Best Service.
- Sharing her Extensive Understanding of all the Areas she Works.
- Listening Closely to every Buyer's Needs and Wants.
- Using Technology to Search and Show All Available Properties.
Nancy lists and sells homes in the entire 4-County Metro Milwaukee area. Her special interest and knowledge of the entire Milwaukee Downtown Condo market is exceptional. She has a particular fondness for The Historic Third Ward,, a historic warehouse district located immediately south of Downtown Milwaukee. This neighborhood is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is home to over 450 businesses. This unique neighborhood maintains a strong position within the retail and professional service community in Milwaukee as a showcase of a mixed-use district. The neighborhood's revitalization is anchored by many specialty shops, restaurants, art galleries, theatre groups, creative businesses and condos. The initial marketing of many of these condo projects have been directed by Nancy. The Historic Third Ward is home to the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Eisner Museum of Advertising and Design, and the Broadway Theatre Center.